Enjoy 5% off for all full-priced items when ordering any 6 bottles or more of wine. This offer does not apply to items already on sale and spirits.
FREE Delivery (single location only) for orders equal or over 6 bottles or HK$800.*
In these terms and conditions, we are the “Company” meaning Grand Cru Cellar and you are the “Customer” meaning any person, firm, company or body that places an order with or contacts us. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this website and placing an order. By using this website or any part associated with it, you agree that you have read these terms and conditions and that you accept and agree to be bound by them. The headings in these terms are for convenience only and shall not affect their interpretation.
- We shall make every effort to ensure that prices, details, availabilities of products on this website and in any associated materials are up to date. All information on this website or in any associated materials is subject to change without prior notice. All orders are subject to our acceptance at our sole discretion and stock availability.
- The prices payable for products and services shall be quoted on this website and in any associated materials unless otherwise agreed in writing by us. All prices quoted are:
- either per bottle or per case as indicated,
- exclusive of tax, excise duty and delivery fees (if applicable),
- provisional and subject to our confirmation upon acceptance of order in the form of an official invoice from us.
- Unless specified, all prices and charges are listed and payable in Hong Kong Dollar.
- We shall make every effort to ensure products displayed on this website and in any associated materials are in stock. If, from time to time, a product becomes out of stock and it has been paid for by you, we reserve the right to offer alternative product(s) of similar value and style or a refund to you.
- It is illegal and punishable by law to sell alcohol to anyone under the age of 18. We do not conduct any transaction with any person aged under 18. By placing an order with us, you confirm that you are 18 or above years old. You shall ensure that nobody shall use your login to purchase alcohol products. A person aged 18 or above (identification required) must be present to receive delivery from us, otherwise the delivery shall be returned to us and you shall contact us to arrange a second delivery and be responsible for any additional costs involved.
- You consent to the processing by or on behalf of us of personal data supplied by you or held by us for the purposes of administering your account and processing any orders. You consent to the use of personal data for direct marketing purposes. Your constitutional rights remain unaffected.
- Force Majeure: We shall not be liable for any delay or failure in its performance caused by or resulting from fire, flood, accident, riot, war, government intervention, embargoes, strikes, labour difficulties, equipment failures, or any other causes beyond our control.
- Pictures, photos and illustrations used and displayed on this website and any associated materials are non-contractual.
- In conformity with the directive 96/9/CE of the 11th March 1996 and its reference to legal protection of digital data, we are the producer and the owner of the whole or part of its data base that compose this site.
Drink responsibly and in moderation. You must be over 18 years of age to order from us.
Browse around our website, add chosen items to your cellar and follow the instructions at check out to sort out payment and request delivery. We will then be in touch to confirm your order and issue you with an official invoice – Please then kindly transfer payment to our HSBC account. After you inform us about completed transfer and send along the bank receipt, we can arrange for delivery immediately!
–Other Remote Shopping Methods–
Simply call us at +852 2478 7178, email to firstname.lastname@example.org, WhatsApp at +852 9518 2288, or send us a private message on Facebook and let us know the following order details and we will be in touch to confirm and proceed your order for you:
Delivery Address (if needed):
Preferred Delivery Date & Time (Morning or Afternoon):
Order Item and Quantity:
We also invite you to shop in person in our 8000ft2 Flagship Store:
3/F Tai Wing Wah Restaurant, 2-6 On Ning Road, Yuen Long, NT, Hong Kong
We would be delighted to serve you with our expertise, offer you personalised recommendations and make your wine experience a memorable one. Please do drop by!
- All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability from us and we reserve the right to reject orders in the case when any of the products or services requested are unavailable. In such case when we are unable to fulfil any of the products or services in an order, we will notify you by phone or email before your requested delivery date.
- The placing and acceptance of oral orders or orders communicated through any electronic means (such as through this website, emails, WhatsApp, Facebook, etc.), shall form a contract on these terms; such contract shall be legally binding upon our written confirmation of order in the form of an official invoice. All such contracts are made under the Laws of Hong Kong and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hong Kong.
Once we receive and confirm your order and delivery details, an official invoice will be issued to you, along with our HSBC account information (also listed below):
Account No.: 533-583928-001
Name: Grand Cru Cellar
Please then kindly transfer payment to our HSBC account. After you inform us about completed transfer and send us the bank receipt, we will arrange for delivery immediately.
–In Person Collection–
Once we receive and confirm your order details, an official invoice will be issued to you, along with our HSBC account information (also listed below):
Account No.: 533-583928-001
Name: Grand Cru Cellar
You can then either transfer payment to our HSBC account and inform us with the bank receipt or drop by our flagship store in person for payment, and we will prepare your order for you to collect. We accept cash, EPS, UnionPay and Visa and Master cards for all in-person transactions in our flagship store.
- Payment is due at the time of confirmed order, other than for approved credit accounts. We reserve the right to cancel orders if we do not receive payment within 7 days of the due date.
- Payment for orders placed with us may be made by bank transfer, cheque (allow 4-5 working days to clear), cash or certain debit cards and credit cards. The Customer’s bank or other paying entity may levy a charge to transfer funds to us; we are not liable for any such charges which are outside of our control.
- All risks in the products shall pass to you upon delivery but we shall retain title in the products until full payment has been received.
We deliver to any residential, commercial and industrial address in Hong Kong, Kowloon and the New Territories. We currently do not ship internationally or to Mainland China at this time.
FREE Delivery (single location only) for orders over HK$1,500.*
Delivery Fee of HK$50 shall apply for orders less than HK$1,500.*
*For outlying islands and other remote areas (like Ma Wan, Tung Chung and Chek Lap Kok), a HK$150-HK$300 surcharge is added on top of the free delivery offer or standard delivery fee. The precise amount depends on individual delivery address – please contact us for details.
Standard Delivery is Monday to Friday from 10am to 5pm via our designated delivery couriers.
For special request of delivery on Saturday, Sunday or public holiday, we make arrangement with external door-to-door delivery service Ta-Q-Bin for you (if the quantity is relatively small). Delivery time can be either between 9am to 12pm or between 12pm to 6pm.
Please understand that we try our best to arrange for your preferred delivery time, but that it may still vary due to factors outside of our control.
- Orders will be dispatched to your designated delivery address according to the delivery information given at the time of order. If you wish to change the delivery address, you may do so by notifying us at least 24 hours before the requested delivery date, otherwise your estimated delivery date will be delayed and any additional charges which may occur will be your responsibility. We are not accountable for any reverse logistics resulting from a delivery which is made to the address we have been given for your delivery.
- Delivery service will be suspended when typhoon signal No.8 or above or a Black Rain warning is hoisted. In such event, we will contact you to re-schedule delivery date and time.
- We reserve the right to charge storage fees if you have not informed us of a delivery address and date or if you or your representative have not come for collection within one month after notification from us stating that your order is ready. With 12 bottles (750mL) maximum being a unit, the minimum storage fee is HK$100 a month per a unit.
- In the event that your order has not been delivered or collected for one year from notification by us that the order is ready and no storage fees have been paid, then we have the right to dispose of the order with no further notice or any refund to you. We shall have no liability to you in respect of the products in such circumstances.
- You are responsible to examine the products immediately upon delivery and to notify us forthwith of any shortage and/or damage and/or other deficiency. Claims (if any) must be made to us at the time of delivery and you shall provide proof of purchase, otherwise we shall have the discretion to refuse any claim after delivery.
- You will be deemed to have accepted the products as satisfying your order when no such claim is made upon delivery. Thereafter, you will not be entitled to reject products for any reason and no returns or credits will be permitted by us.
Returns & Refunds
Returns are only permitted if a product is delivered incorrectly to you. Claim of such must be made to us within 3 working days of delivery and a proof of purchase must be provided. The returned product must be the same product as the one supplied by us; no substitutions are accepted. The product must be returned in its original condition and packaging as it was supplied in by us. In such case, we will open a conversation with you to offer and discuss an alternative solution, which could be in the form of a delivery of a correct product or an alternative product of similar value and style or a refund.
Refunds are generally not permitted in any condition. One exception being the case when we are unable to fulfil any of the products or services in an order and, in such case, we will notify you by phone or email before your requested delivery date. We will open a conversation with you to offer and discuss an alternative solution, which could be in the form of a delivery of an alternative product of similar value and style or a refund. Refund policy will only be applicable on wine or champagne below HK$750 per bottle and/or less than 10 years old.
We reserve the right to make the final decision regarding returns and refunds in case of disputes, and the right to revise the policies.