We deliver to any residential, commercial and industrial address in Hong Kong, Kowloon and the New Territories. We currently do not ship internationally or to Mainland China at this time.
FREE Delivery (single location only) for orders equal or over 6 bottles or HK$800.*
Delivery Fee of HK$50 shall apply for orders less than 6 bottles or HK$800.*
*For outlying islands and other remote areas (like Ma Wan, Tung Chung and Chek Lap Kok), a HK$150-HK$300 surcharge is added on top of the free delivery offer or standard delivery fee. The precise amount depends on individual delivery address – please contact us for details.
Standard Delivery is Monday to Friday from 10am to 5pm via our designated delivery couriers.
For special request of delivery on Saturday, Sunday or public holiday, we make arrangement with external door-to-door delivery service Ta-Q-Bin for you (if the quantity is relatively small). Delivery time can be either between 9am to 12pm or between 12pm to 6pm.
Please understand that we try our best to arrange for your preferred delivery time, but that it may still vary due to factors outside of our control.
- Orders will be dispatched to your designated delivery address according to the delivery information given at the time of order. If you wish to change the delivery address, you may do so by notifying us at least 24 hours before the requested delivery date, otherwise your estimated delivery date will be delayed and any additional charges which may occur will be your responsibility. We are not accountable for any reverse logistics resulting from a delivery which is made to the address we have been given for your delivery.
- Delivery service will be suspended when typhoon signal No.8 or above or a Black Rain warning is hoisted. In such event, we will contact you to re-schedule delivery date and time.
- We reserve the right to charge storage fees if you have not informed us of a delivery address and date or if you or your representative have not come for collection within one month after notification from us stating that your order is ready. With 12 bottles (750mL) maximum being a unit, the minimum storage fee is HK$100 a month per a unit.
- In the event that your order has not been delivered or collected for one year from notification by us that the order is ready and no storage fees have been paid, then we have the right to dispose of the order with no further notice or any refund to you. We shall have no liability to you in respect of the products in such circumstances.
- You are responsible to examine the products immediately upon delivery and to notify us forthwith of any shortage and/or damage and/or other deficiency. Claims (if any) must be made to us at the time of delivery and you shall provide proof of purchase, otherwise we shall have the discretion to refuse any claim after delivery.
- You will be deemed to have accepted the products as satisfying your order when no such claim is made upon delivery. Thereafter, you will not be entitled to reject products for any reason and no returns or credits will be permitted by us.